One Heritage Group plc (OHG)
One Heritage Group plc: ESG Policy
11-Nov-2021 / 07:00 GMT/BST
Dissemination of a Regulatory Announcement, transmitted by EQS Group.
The issuer is solely responsible for the content of this announcement.
ONE HERITAGE GROUP PLC
(the “Company” or “One Heritage”)
One Heritage Group PLC (LSE: OHG), the UK-based residential developer focused on the North West of England is pleased to share its Environmental Social and Governance policy (“ESG”).
One Heritage Group PLC Environmental, Social and Governance Policy
One Heritage is committed to conducting its business activities ethically and responsibly, and is committed to embedding ESG initiatives both in its day-to-day operations and across its developments.
One Heritage is committed to:
- Supporting local communities and charitable organisations, particularly in regions where its developments are located.
- Investing in the training and education of its workforce, as well as engaging with local schools and colleges to support students with their career pathways.
- Being an inclusive employer, committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion.
- Tackling the UK’s shortage of quality residential accommodation.
- Considering its environmental impact, seeking ways to improve the environmental performance of its developments and reduce its carbon footprint.
- Raising the awareness of its tenants and occupiers in respect of how they can reduce their environmental impact.
- Engaging with its tenants, investors and principal advisors to ensure awareness of their expectations and responding accordingly.
- Upholding the Quoted Companies Alliance Corporate Governance Code (QCA).
- Reviewing One Heritage’s ESG strategy and initiatives against the United Nation’s Sustainable Development Goals, and monitoring and reporting on this.
Jason Upton, Chief Executive Officer, said:
“ESG continues to be at the heart of our company and in the last year we were proud to support a local charity Lifeshare and multiple national charities. We have also been following the QCA Corporate Governance Code since we listed last December. I am pleased to share this policy with the market and look forward to reporting progress against it as we expand our ESG commitment”.
Chief Executive Officer
Hybridan LLP (Financial Adviser and Broker)
Claire Louise Noyce
Tel: +44 (0)203 764 2341