Our contact details
Name: Rachael Head
Address: 80 Mosley Street, Manchester, M2 3FX
Phone Number: 0161 806 1498
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
- Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
- Technical information, which may include the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, and operating system and platform.
- Information about your visit, including the full uniform resource locators (URL), clickstream to, through and from or website including date and time, page response times, download errors, page interaction information and any phone number used to call our help team.
How we get the personal information and why we have it
Most of the personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- To enable us to supply you with the services and information which you have requested
- To ensure the content from our website is presented in the most effective manner.
- For internal operations including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research and statistical purposes.
- To allow you to participate in interactive features where available.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information is your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting email@example.com
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored on our cloud based system.
We review our data retention policies regularly and will only keep your personal data as required by law (we may be legally required to hold some forms of information), as set out in any relevant contract we may hold with you or as long as it is necessary to carry out any service or relevant activity.
For enquiries, we will hold your data for up to two years from the data of the original enquiry.
We have put in place the appropriate measures to protect your information from being lost or accessed in an unauthorised way. We limit access to your personal information to those who have a business need to know and they are subject to a duty of confidentiality.
All data breaches will be recorded and where legally required we will report the breach to the information commissioners office within 72 hours and where legally required, we will inform the individual whose data is in breach.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
Your right of access – You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
Your right to rectification – You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
Your right to erasure – You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to restriction of processing – You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to object to processing – You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
Your right to data portability – You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to make a request.
Our site may contain links to websites of our partner networks and affiliates. If you follow any of these links please be aware that these websites have their own privacy policies and we do not accept responsibility for these policies.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us to resolve the matter at email@example.com.
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data or you believe your data rights have been breached.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk